martes, 27 de mayo de 2014

Take the chance

Hay que disfrutar del momento y dejarse llevar porque hay trenes que solo pasan una vez a la vida, te subes o no, pero hay que tomar la decisión. El resultado puede ser bueno o malo, pero ya... que te quiten lo bailao!jaja Aprovechad las oportunidades que os depara la vida!! 

Hoy combino unos shorts de imitación piel, jersey con strass en el cuello y mini bolso en estampado leopardo. Feliz día amores!! 


Try to enjoy the moment because there are trains that only go once a life, you get on or not, but you have to decide. Take the chance that life holds for you! 

Today I combine leather shorts, a sweater with rhinestones on the neck and a mini bag in leopard print. Happy day loves!


Jersey y shorts / Sweater & shorts: Suiteblanco
Bolso / Bag: Mango
Zapatos / Shoes: Gloria Ortiz


11 comentarios:

  1. Bonito conjunto estas muy linda (:
    http://hazmeunfavorysonrie.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Anónimo28/5/14 0:48

    Hey! I understand this is kind of off-topic but I had to ask.
    Does operating a well-established blog such as yours take a lot of
    work? I'm completely new to blogging but I do write
    in my journal everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I
    will be able to share my own experience and feelings online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips
    for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    Here is my blog; how to grow taller faster at 16

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello :) Great post! Love your shoes!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice words. And I'm totally in love with your bags :)

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Me encanta súper sencillo, pero con el toque chip del bolso. Un saludo
    http://anatxufashioncolours.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hola. me encanta el bolso. Es ideal.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Lovely look<3 love the combo

    much love,
    kelpasdiary.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Guapísima!!! Me encanta ese bolso, y tengo muchas ganas de comprarme unos shorts como esos
    Un beso

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Great purse! I love that it adds a touch of fierceness to this whole outfit. So fab!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

¡Gracias por tu comentario! / Thanks for your comment!