viernes, 3 de enero de 2014

New Year's Eve outfit

Hola amores! Os enseño el outfit de Nochevieja y algunas fotos de aquella noche. Llevo falda de neopreno, jersey en estampado de cadenas y strass, y mi nueva bomber de jacquard con un toque brillante, que me he comprado en rebajas en Blanco! :) 

Deseo que los Reyes Magos os traigan mucha salud, amor, felicidad y algún regalito!jeje Un beso y nos vemos el Martes por aquí!  


Hi loves! I show you the New Year’s Eve outfit and some pics from that night. I wear a neoprene skirt, a printed top and my new jacquard jacket with a brilliant touch, which I bought on sale at Blanco store! :) I wish you good health, love, happiness and some presents! Hehe Kisses and see you on Tuesday here!


Bomber / Jacket: Suiteblanco
Top: Denny Rose
Falda / Skirt: Rinascimento
Botines / Booties: Lodi
Reloj / Watch: Michael Kors
Anillo / Ring: H&M

21 comentarios:

  1. i love your top!
    gorgeous nye outfit
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Que bien lo debisteis de pasar!!! Que guapos todos y que monada de look, la falda me encanta ;)
    Un beso!!

    tumodalowcost.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i think you had a great time!happy new year!
    shall we follow?bloglovin/facebook
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. los pastelitos que pinta tienen

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great post and whole blog! :D

    Comment, follow (I'll follow back) and like my photography blog
    http://ugphoto.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. so cute, happy 2014 :)
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. very nice and interesting blog ! Do u wanna follow each other ? If yes , follow me and I ll follow u back as soon as it possible :*

    ResponderEliminar
  8. you looking pretty <3
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I love it! Thanks for sharing! :) Happy New Year!
    P.S. What do you think about following each other? I'd be really glad if you wanted to! :) Let me know x
    Tina

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Bonito post!!Feliz Año!!besos

    ResponderEliminar
  11. hola guapa! e encanta el look! y los postres perecen genial :D
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ResponderEliminar
  12. You look really beautiful. Love your hair that way :)

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Love your outfit so much!
    I love your hair!
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush
    [If you would like to support by follow each other, let me know? :)]

    ResponderEliminar
  14. That top of yours is gorgeous - the color is perfect! You look fabulous in black and gold and I'm loving the gold detailing. Very chic! Your leather jacket is a great touch too. You definitely look ready for the new year!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Me encanta este look! Y los bocadillos se ven deliciosos!
    Te gustaría que nos siguiéramos por las redes? Echale un vistazo a mi blog y me avisas ;)
    Besos desde Argentina!

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ResponderEliminar
  16. You look so beautiful! I'm totally impressed! I hope you had a great party! : )

    ResponderEliminar

¡Gracias por tu comentario! / Thanks for your comment!